Documents and Resources
• 2015 Annual Report
• 2014 Annual Report
• Annual Report 2013
• Annual Report 2012 Highlights
• Report Card on Homelessness in Ottawa: January - December 2012
The survey results are in!
Thank you to everyone who took the time to fill out our survey. Your thoughts and opinions are very valuable to us. From the survey we were able to determine:
- Our supporter demographics
- Communication requests
- Challenges to Cornerstone and our supporters
A few highlights include:
- Our supporters feel well informed about Cornerstone. Those wanting more information are most interested in the ways donor money enhances Cornerstone’s services.
- Our supporters want more specifics about programs being provided and how funding is divided between the shelter and the supportive housing units.
- Our supporters are primarily over 45 years of age. Half are over 65 years old.
- Half of our supporters are retired.
- 1/4 were not aware of Cornerstone’s supportive housing programs.
- 100% of survey responders read the newsletter, some front to cover!
To read the complete results click here
or contact Connie Franklin at 613-254-6584 ext. 503 or via e-mail:
Cornerstone Mail In Donation Form
Please visit here
to fill in our donation form (pdf) and mail to:
Attention: Connie Franklin
Cornerstone Housing for Women
314 Booth Street, Ottawa, ON, K1R 7K2
Get informed! Get inspired! Get involved!
Choose Hope With Us!