Ways to Donate
One Woman at a Time
The solution to homelessness is safe, affordable housing and the right supports for people making the transition from a crisis to a better life.
Thanks to the generosity of our donors, we were able to help 507 women last year. Your gift helps ensure that every woman who comes to Cornerstone receives the supports she needs to move beyond homelessness, and toward hope, healing and wholeness.
There are many ways that you can make a difference in the lives of the women who come to Cornerstone to reclaim their lives.
Donate by mail or in person
- Make a single gift online, by mail or phone.
- Become a Cornerstone Champion by joining our monthly giving program. For as little as $15 a month, you can support our efforts to end homelessness.
- Make a donation in memory or honour of someone special.
- Ask friends or family to make a donation in lieu of birthday gifts or other spe-cial occasions.
- Host an event in honour of Cornerstone
Please visit here to fill in our donation form (pdf) and mail to:
Attention: Connie Franklin Cornerstone Housing for Women
314 Booth Street,
Ottawa, ON, K1R 7K2
We now accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. To donate to Corner-stone directly using your credit card, please contact:
Connie Franklin: 613-254-6584 Ext. 503 or
Barbara Dransch: 613-254-6584 Ext. 508
Online Donation Form
Stocks and Securities
- Find out from your employer if your company has a matching gift poli-cy. Please check with your HR department.
- Make a donation of stocks or securities.
- A charitable gift made through your will is a great way to make an im-pact on the lives of women at Cornerstone.
- We welcome new and gently-used items! Please click here for more information, including a wish list of our most-needed items. Please note that due to limited storage space, we are no longer able to accept donations of used clothing.
Please contact The Well at 613-594-8861 for more information on used clothing donations.
Cornerstone Housing for Women is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not trade, rent or sell your donor information with any organization. We take every step to ensure the confidentiality of your information is maintained. The information you or your employer provide to us is used to help us in campaign, to process and receipt your donation and to respond to any of your requests.